So here we are again at the beginning of a new year. Can you believe how quickly last year went?! I can’t!! Pastor John gave us a list of seven things he is thankful for from 2007 – so here is my list plus 8 things I’d like to work on for 2008.
Seven Things I’m Thankful For From 2007 (in no particular order)
1. The addition of Cocoa, our little puppy, to our family
2. Greg joining the staff of The Life Church
3. Our first ever Kids Life Summer Camp
4. Incredible trips this year – Australia; Birmingham, AL; Washington DC; Los Angeles, CA; Uganda, Africa
5. The purchase of the shopping center that our church is in
6. All the healthy babies born to friends this year
7. Another year of life, marriage, family and serving God!
Eight Resolutions for 2008
1. Read the Bible through in a year
2. Increase exercise – jogging and strength training
3. Keep on top of caring for the garden
4. Focus more on team building
5. Plan more healthy meals to eat at home
6. Increase planning ahead for everything – work, life
7. Work on finding a place for everything or giving it away
8. Pray more!